Welcome to New Vistas International™, where education is not only entertaining, but life changing. Our classes are fast-paced, interesting, and filled with the latest approaches in transformational processes. We employ state-of-the art learning tools, as well as interactive, interpersonal, and experiential teaching.
Our Professional and Self-Mastery training programs are designed to support you in:
- Applying the PAUSE Model™ in a personal and professional setting. PAUSE is an acronym that defines five essential Resource States that chart a Path to Wholeness through deeper levels of embodiment, personal awareness, physiological balance, guidance, and fulfillment.
- Exploring Body Centered Psychotherapy: To experience being fully present and enhance the body’s full vitality and capacity to renew, energize, and heal
- Understanding Character Defense Systems: To recognize how our bodies hold powerful directions to defining transformative work
- Understanding the Enneagram: To better understand ourselves, while increasing our ability to communicate with others and understand their world view
- Utilizing Trauma Resolution Processes: To unwind the past, and release the future.
- Incorporating powerful universal Spiritual Principles and Resources: There are powerful principles, practices, and resources found at the core of nearly all major spiritual systems, including Christianity, Yoga, Buddhism, and A Course in Miracles. Using these resource states provides a path to release, peace, and empowerment.
- Utilizing Neuro Linguistic Psychology (NLP): To set and accomplish your goals, and incorporate powerful communication and transformational tools into your daily life
- Mastering Self-Hypnosis and Clinical Hypnotherapy: To clear limiting images and beliefs
The Five Resource States of PAUSE:
P-Present uncovers how we resist the natural flow of health and well-being in our bodies.
- Based on a practical application of Character Analysis, inspired by the works of psychiatrists Wilhelm Reich, John Pierrakos, and Alexander Lowen.
A-Aware Witness identifies and addresses the personality patterns contributing to most of our challenges and frustrations.
- The many authors of the Enneagram and Mindfulness Training influence our teaching of the Aware Witness.
U-Unified Self supports us in integrating the various apparently separated aspects of ourselves to deeply increase our resources in the present, creating a more empowered and expansive state of existence.
- Based on the research of leaders in the field of neuroscience and trauma resolution, a unified, coherent sense of self generates feelings of confidence, self-esteem, and productivity.
S-Surrender invites us to confront unconscious patterns of resistance and projection that obscure the underlying lessons life offers us in every moment.
- Based on the timeless wisdom of A Course in Miracles and other Spiritual Principles, resistance and projection are transformed into a bridge creating an abiding connection to our true nature. The lessons our personal curriculum teaches us lead us to understanding, forgiveness, and peace.
E-Evoke Essence aligns us with the ultimate resource, the part of us that reflects the highest and best aspects of ourselves, which we call the Essential Self.
- Grounded in consistent, reliable resources, we are aligned with the ultimate resource – the Essential Self. The individual’s path to wholeness becomes clear, with Comfort, Gratitude, and Joy as our guides.
The books, “PAUSE, The Prayer That Needs No Answer©” and “Allowing The Magic©” are expected to be published in 2015.
New Vistas International™, the New Vistas International™ logo, Mastering the Therapeutic Process™, The PAUSE Model of Counseling™, The PAUSE Model of Hypnotherapy™, Hypno-Workout™, Allowing The Magic™, and PAUSE the Prayer that Needs no Answer™, are trademarks of New Vistas International, LLC, and are based on the five Resource States of PAUSE.